For NELCO 2014, rather than interviewing LARPers, (most of) the hour-long panels, discussions and presentations were recorded.
- So you want to write a LARP (Theater LARP Writing 101)
- When Theater and Boffer Collide
- What Live Action Roleplaying Games Do Well
- Stuffing: Making Sure the LARP you Wrote is the LARP they Get
- Designing LARPs for Repeat Players
- Introduction to Foreign LARP
- The Future of LARP
- Describing LARP Mechanics & Rules
- GM Services: What Services Could we Provide to Support LARP?
- 5 Plots Every LARP Should Have